Monday, July 14, 2008

Attention Mr. Patrick Svensson


Dear Mr. Svensson,

If you are the same Patrick who has, on occasion, raised a critical voice toward the former College Times movie reviewing, and the same Patrick who leaves comments on my movie review blogs from time to time, please send me an e-mail at this address:

ConsideringTheCinema@gmail.com


I have an invitation that might interest you ...

Thank you.
Jason Pyles

To all others, thank you for checking this blog. I have recently moved across the country, from Utah back to West Virginia, and I've been getting settled. But soon I'll be posting one new release movie review each week, and writing a compilation of most of 2008's theatrical releases, including limited releases. The book will be finished on July 1, 2009. I plan to begin an annual movie yearbook tradition. This first book will be called "Considering the Cinema 2008."

1 comment:

Atomic Clocks Store said...

JP Where are recent movie reviews?
come one man.. we need them